"Personally Identifiable Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and also may include certain business information, such as employer name, occupation, job function, and job title. You will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information under various circumstances when using the Site, including when registering for services, when submitting an inquiry form to the Site, or in connection with responding to employment opportunities posted on the Site.
"Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual User, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site and its services. When visitors come to our Site, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Site were visited, the order in which they were visited and which hyperlinks were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the logging of the IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Site. Although such information is not personally identifiable, it may be possible to determine from an IP address a User’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
If you choose to register and create a login account with the Site for certain products and/or services, we require you to submit information on your behalf or on behalf of any third party that may include Personally Identifiable Information. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights and authorizations to submit, use and authorize Company to use such third party Personally Identifiable Information.
3. How We Use Your Information. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from you unless you voluntarily choose to disclose such information while taking advantage of the services on our Site.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Some of our Site pages may utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personally Identifiable Information previously provided by a User. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
We may collect and analyze traffic on our Site by keeping track of the IP addresses of our visitors. IP addresses are unique numeric identifiers that are assigned to each computer browser accessing the Internet. An IP address, by itself, cannot identify you personally. However, when combined with other information provided by your Internet Service Provider, your IP address can be used to identify the computer originating a message.
6. Opting Out. Although you are required to register if you wish to use certain services on the Site, you may choose to "opt out" of receiving informational and promotional materials from Company. Company periodically sends such materials to those customers who have not "opted out" of receiving them. These mailings clearly indicate the originator of the e-mail and provide the customer with a method of "opting out" of receiving future communications of a similar nature.
Individuals may provide Company with Personally Identifiable Information through offline means, such as business cards exchanged in connection with sales meetings, tradeshows or other business events. Company reserves the right to contact such individuals and to send them Company informational and promotional materials via email. These mailings clearly indicate the originator of the e-mail and provide the individual with a method of "opting out" of receiving future communications of a similar nature. Such Personally Identifiable Information will otherwise be treated in accordance with this Policy.
7. In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that Company is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign to such third party entity the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personally Identifiable Information is treated, transferred, or used.
8. Security. The privacy and security of User data is as important to us as it is to you. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to controls and protect your data from unauthorized access. We monitor our systems to prevent unauthorized attempts at intrusion. We review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in order to help us ensure the safety of customer information. We adhere to accepted industry privacy standards and comply with our own privacy practices.
In addition, we use strong encryption and a protocol for transmitting private information via the Internet. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we follow accepted industry standards and implement reasonable security practices to protect Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Our Employees. We restrict access to nonpublic Personally Identifiable Information about you to those employees whom we have determined need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
10. Right to Access and Change Personally Identifiable Information.
11. Your State Specific Privacy Rights. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
13. Information From Children. Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on our Site. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register on the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We encourage parents to monitor their children’s internet usage and/or to use web filtering technology to supervise their children’s access to the internet.
15. Do Not Track Disclosure. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, the Website does not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, the Website may use other technology that is standard to the Internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Website. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
Thank you to the TournEvents.com team! Your platform saved me countless hours and frustration while running our golf tournament. The site was easy to navigate and when I had questions, the customer support was fantastic!
TournEvents was incredibly easy to manage and streamlined our process. In the past information was incomplete and we had to track people down, TournEvents made it much easier to manage. We will definitely use TournEvents again.
The website has been great and I only have probably done the bare minimum with what it can do. There was no way after seeing what I have used the site for that I would want to try to organize this on my own without a software program like TournEvents.com.
TournEvents was a terrific addition to our golf tournament this year. They were great to work with and were very quick to respond to our needs. The cloud based tools they offer for registration cater directly to what golf tournament organizers need in order to simplify an otherwise burdensome process.